Saturday, May 10, 2014

THESE Three...

“Making the decision to have a child - it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."  - Elizabeth Stone




Boys, my sweet boys, you have made it Christmas in my heart every day since the day you were born. I will never get over how the Lord saw fit to bless me with you, you and you! How did He know we were just what each other needed? You are my world. I am forever grateful for the miraculous gifts of you

"Shoes in the kitchen, jeans on the floor
Basketballs lying at the back door
Living room carpet shows signs of wear
The fridge and the cupboards are constantly bare.

The toilet seat's up, it's stuck that way
The sports on TV blare all day
Racetracks, footballs, all kinds of toys
How did you guess, I'm the mother of boys."

...Author Unknown (but it sure sounds like she's been looking in our window! : )

Wishing you all a very happy Mother's Day weekend!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.