Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Fun Farmhouse Kitchen Accessories {January Cheer}

I hope you all are enjoying the day! I wanted to share a few fun farmhouse decor items that have brought some happy into our kitchen this month. And while I love the prospect of a new year of possibilities, let's face it... January can kind of be like the Monday of months. So here's to little accents that brighten and refresh our homes!

How cute is this vintage-inspired tea canister as a flower pot? And the soda crate brings in the color of sunshine (especially welcome in Seattle, in January!). 


One of our sons saw these glass bottles and commented to me that he always wished we'd had some. Who knew?! I think we are more alike than he cares to admit. Lol.


Did anyone else notice how this sweet kitchen towel coordinates so nicely with my Heart of the Farm Planner on the counter? Or was that just me? And I'm ignoring that green light on the dishwasher that's indicating yet another load of dishes is ready to be put away. (I'm sure the pioneers would have much pity for me and how grossly overworked I am.)


Okay, and I have to give my husband props for this one. I was about to use this adorable coffee canister for... wait for it... another flower pot, when he suggested we store our Nespresso coffee pods in it. I can't decide if it was genius or just super obvious. It is the perfect storage container if you drink coffee from pods.


Can you guess where these fun farmhouse kitchen accessories came from? Cracker Barrel! They have a whole farmhouse section online that you can find here. I may never see you again. (There's so many fun things - even clothes!)

I was not compensated for this post (product was received for an Instagram post already fulfilled), I just thought it would be fun to share.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Xo

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I had no idea Cracker Barrel had an online store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either! :) Thank you for stopping by Verna!

      Delete
  2. I love those tea and coffee canisters and they do make the most perfect plant pot. Brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous find! I have an email in to them to see if they will ship to me. Thanks for a pretty post. Brightens up the day, doesn't it.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they do Pamela! Also, I should have mentioned, the bottles and faux flowers are from IKEA and they fit the containers perfectly.

      Delete
  4. How cute are those tea and coffee tins! Cracker Barrel does have some darling stuff from time to time. I have a few of those clasp bottles. They sure are fun.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your farmhouse finds! I kept waffling between farmhouse and coastal decor and finally decided to combine them, so my decor is a work in progress. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie I just love these items, and I can't believe they came from Cracker Barrel!! I'm especially fond of the cute towel - just love the black and white and the sweet saying:)

    And I'm so looking forward to joining you each Sunday for the link party! Thank you for having me!

    Sheila
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I was wondering what kind of flower that was in the tea cannister. I absolutely love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - it is actually a faux flower from IKEA! I think it looks realistic and am wishing I had picked up a few more! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.