Friday, May 30, 2014

How Cute Is This Coop?!

Happy Friday party people!

I wanted to show you some pictures of my sister Jodi's chicken coop…



Now those are some lucky chickens! : )


I think they should call it "Little (Hen) House on the Prairie"


Our chicks haven't gotten any mail yet but maybe I should get a mailbox just in case??


Chicken viewing area : )


A windmill and vegetable garden beside the coop.

Isn't it dreamy? Every time I see this, I comment how our coop is a bit more "rustic," which is code for "needs work." : )

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.