Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Share Your Style Party {No. 54}

Hola Amigas!

I hope your week is going well. I'm writing from our 4th floor apartment in Barcelona, Spain! I'm here with my husband, our three sons, and my mom, who is heading back home tomorrow. (We will miss her!) We have been here for almost a week so far and have seen so much of this beautiful and historic city.  

I can't wait to share more of our trip with you when we return next week. 

For now, I'll turn it over to Barbara...

Welcome back to another fabulous Share Your Style link party. This week your hostess is moi, Barbara, from the blog 21 Rosemary Lane and I am thrilled to be here.


Remember, when you link up it will display on all FIVE blogs at the same time!


Over the past few weeks on 21 Rosemary Lane I've shared my mock up of our kitchen island with a few lighting options to choose from. 


I also took you to on a tour of New York city's Metropolitan Museum of Art exhibit, The Style of Art, which features the fashion creations of French born countess, aristocrat and designer Jacqueline de Ribes.



What a great way to spend a day in New York!

So now it is on to this week's party features!!!
First up is a gorgeous home tour from the blog Simply Vintage by Suzan. This home is in one of my favorite places, New Orleans, and it is simply stunning! 



It is going for a cool $1,875,000. Whatayathink?? Any takers??

The next feature is a pretty empire dresser that D.D.'s Cottage made over with a chippy green finish. I adore those curvy lines and the green color just screams spring!!!


Patti from Old Things New shared not only her tale of woe involving a flat tire and AAA, but also shared a wonderful tutorial on how to make your own ruffled French country tablecloth using a painters drop cloth. 


If you own a front loading washer then you are probably all too familiar with the odor that comes from a moldy build up. Kendra from A Proverbs 31 Wife linked up her post on just how to get rid of front loader washer stink.


Finally Lois from Walking on Sunshine shared her recipe for Three Bean Minestrone Soup. I am a total soup nut and I also love any type of beans. So since I gave up all meat for Lent this will be a delicious and healthy way to get protein into my diet. 


If your link has been featured please make sure to grab our darling SYS feature button before you leave the party!


5 comments:

  1. Oh Julie! Was just thinking about you! Soooo excited for you. Guys! Hope you all. Are having a wonderful trip!, I'm sure the. Boys are! Anyway ! Can't wait to see the pics!! And hear all about it! I'm sure you will pick up something cool for your farm!!! Enjoy! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the party and the feature of my dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your trip! how fabulous. barcelona is on my bucket list. my dad & grandparents were born outside of barcelona & i can't wait to visit there. thanks for hosting. xo- maryjo
    https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beer selection at this place was great and rotates often. Everyone who works at Chicago venues here makes you feel welcome. They remember your favorite drink and you will be glad to tweet about them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.