Saturday, October 22, 2016

Farmhouse Living: Weekend Inspiration

Hi Friends,

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm excited for you to read the posts below, because I think you'll really enjoy them.

But first, I wanted to share a special gift from my husband. I have long-admired vintage french bottle racks. We found this large one last week in an antique shop in Seattle.


I fought him, but he insisted. I'm so glad he won. ;) 

We use mason jars for drinking glasses. I think we can finally fit enough jars for our growing boys and their thirsty cousins and friends - even if multiple sports are played!


Raking the leaves can wait (those are words we live by over here). You're not going to want to miss these posts!



I got lost, along with my cup of coffee, in this tour of a French Chateau where So Much Better With Age stayed. Enjoy!


If you could use a smile, or happen to be having a bad day, Thistlewood Farms has a story for you. I think we can all relate.


In the mood for a DIY project this weekend? How about this welcoming felt flower wreath from Garden Matter?

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this weekend's inspiration.

What are you up to this weekend? I'd love to hear!

And if you haven't already, I'd love for you to join me on Instagram!


Xo

5 comments:

  1. I love the vintage French bottle rack, absolutely perfect for storing glasses. Have a very happy Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 'glass' rack. When my kids were little we used jars for glasses, too. Hope you have a wonderful week with your sweet family- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.