Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Let's Go Glamping!

Image via a little campy

"Glamping" - also known as glamorous camping - is something I think I could get into. It's for people who enjoy the outdoors but also like to have some comforts of home within reach. And okay, I'll be honest, one of those vintage trailers would be super fun to decorate - would it not?!

My husband is more of a purest when it comes to camping. I don't think he would "get" the idea of glamping. That's why I plan to ease him into it over time… 

For example, I might say something like, "Have you seen those cute retro trailers that some people are re-doing?" Or, "I know how much you and the boys enjoy camping. Wouldn't it be fun to have some additional space beyond the tent, as the boys grow bigger?"

Hopefully then he'll take his cue and ask me what I have in mind...

That's when I'll show him these!



                                                                Image via natureb4.com


TCT20070032
                                                                 Image via flickriver.com



Image via cat-arzyna



Let's go glamping! Adventure awaits. 

So what d'ya say? Glamping - yea or nay?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.