Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Flowers From The Garden...

Our peonies, lavender and roses are in bloom! 

Since we moved into our farmhouse in November, this is the first "flower" season here. Everything that pops up is a surprise! Though I had virtually nothing to do with what is blooming (beyond some minimal weeding), I somehow feel a sense of gardening validation. I mean, at least I haven't killed them yet! And that's something. 

I'm hoping our trees and flowers are mature enough to bear with me these first few seasons… I'm gonna try y'all, 
I'm gonna try...







This sweet collection of vases is from my dear friend, Kelly. The wooden horse is from Farm Chicks last year.

I've enjoyed finding inspiration on Pinterest. I think you'll like these pins!

xo

1 comment:

  1. You and God create such beauty in your home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.