Saturday, February 28, 2015

From Our Front Porch... Weekend Wishes

Hello! How are you?

After a few dark, rainy days, we woke up this morning to the most beautiful sunshine and blue skies!

Here are a few photos taken today either from our front porch - or of the view from our front porch...



Everything feels and looks better with sun (except maybe glass windows that need cleaning...which would be ALL of mine).


Yes, boys live here. :)


The view from our front porch - not a cloud in the sky!


My favorite view below...


More on the furry brown guy soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed Sunday!

xo

11 comments:

  1. Julie this was such a lovely post, sharing your favorites. Both are inspiring. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sky is beautiful. Sometimes the best scenery is right outside our front door. Of course those little ones sitting on your porch are what makes it all worth it. Happy Sunday to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how blue the sky is after a good cleansing rain. Oh, I cannot wait to rebuild our porch. I know it's gonna be a favorite place for everyone. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see pictures of your front porch as well! Hope all the rebuilding is coming along well...

      Delete
  4. I wish we have a beautiful clear blue sky here...instead we have more snow falling. Love the photo of your boys with the dog.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are lovely, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The view from your porch is spectacular!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful views but the very last home is timeless...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how beautiful! I know you must be smiling with all of that pretty sunshine. I agree that it makes everything look better. I LOVE sunny days and I HATE most rainy days. I'm very affected by the weather. We were fortunate to have a warm sunny day today and I loved it! I haven't had one like that in so long. It felt like a gift from God! Now, I'm really anxious for Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.