Friday, June 16, 2017

Farmhouse Living: Let's Head Outdoors

Hi Friends,

I hope you're enjoying the weekend! We just returned from a week in California and Oregon. It was such a fun time, kicking off summer together as a family. And now, it feels so good to be home!

While I unpack and get the laundry started, I thought I'd share some recent pictures from around our little farmstead...


Before our hops was in bloom, I used a strand of faux greenery to freshen up the grapevine wreath on the weathered chicken coop door. I love how it stays green. ;)  


The white wisteria near the garden gate always makes me stop and stare... 
Besides trimming it back, it requires little extra care.


Some lavender by the coop for a pop of color and that beautiful scent... 
(And couldn't every chicken coop use some help in the scent department?)


It's the time of year when our fire pit starts to get lots of love (and marshmallows!).


Simple herbs and flowers are still rallying on the porch...


And our growing boys never seem to tire!


Thanks for stopping by today. I have a couple of fun posts to share with you this coming week! And I hope you'll pop back over tomorrow for Sundays at Home - where many creative bloggers link up their recent projects and inspiration. Would love to have you share there too!

Xo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.