Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Personalize Your Party!

Product was received in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.


Hi Everyone! I hope your week is going well... 

Thank you so much for all of your kind words on the blog and Instagram - wishing my parents a happy 50th anniversary. This is my last post from our trip to Maui last month where we celebrated my parents' 50th. I also want to thank the artists and vendors who worked with me to provide so many special gifts and favors to make the celebration even more special. 

Today, I'm happy to share some fun favors from Oriental Trading. Did you know that in addition to their main website, they also have a site dedicated to weddings and anniversaries? (I hadn't known this!)


We gave these gold, glitter luggage tags to my parents since we were all traveling for their golden anniversary...


You guys, I can't tell you how long I rehearsed (in my head) saying, "Does anyone want a mint?" And then passing out these personalized mint tins. Sometimes it's the little things. So after we all piled into the van that was taking us to the airport, I waited for just the right moment about five seconds before I asked if anyone would like a mint. My parent's reaction when they saw the tins was just what I hoped for... they loved them. We also passed out natural sea shell leis...


On the evening of their actual anniversary, my sister had booked reservations at a beautiful restaurant on the beach. I don't think we'll ever forget that meal together, celebrating our parents as the sun set over the island. 


We had the gold bags below at each place. Inside, were chocolate covered macadamia nuts for the adults, Hawaiian playing cards and candy for the kids.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Don't forget - - there's just about a week left to enter the JORD Wood Watch gift code giveaway. See details and enter here!


Xo


1 comment:

  1. Faisalabad is one of the biggest cities in Pakistan and the hub of the textile industry. It is widely acknowledged as the Manchester of Pakistan due to its large industrial role. The quality of the fabrics produced in this city has no parallel. In fact, the fabric is something of a specialty of Faisalabad. Many people from all over the country flock to this city for a spot of cloth shopping. We aim to provide you all of the best of Faisalabad at our store. pakistani suits online , pakistani suits online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.