Friday, December 14, 2018

Decorating Ideas for a Charming Country-Style Christmas...

Hi Friends ~ Thanks for visiting during this merry and full time of year! Perhaps you need some last-minute decorating ideas, or maybe you just need to relax and let your mind wander for a few minutes... Either way, I'm glad you stopped by!


I love this hand-made merry & bright sign I found at a little co-op in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho last year. This picture was taken last year, but I used the sign again in our dining room this year. The log candle holders provide an outdoors-inspired winter feeling. 



This was an easy and fun DIY wreath I made in about 20 minutes, starting with a store-bought grapevine wreath. You can find the DIY post here.


And this is another DIY wreath I made using pre-made poms. It reminds me of snow, especially against the window panes. Find the DIY instructions here.


Favors are one of my favorite things about hosting a party! There are so many great ideas out there, from homemade to store bought. I share some of my favorite Christmas favors here.


This was our Christmas entryway a couple of years ago. The red tractor seat was given to us, and is a festive nod to farm life.


Another little favor I included here.


You only need pomegranates, greenery, berries and candles for  a simply beautiful Christmas centerpiece. Many grocery stores carry these berries and greenery this time of year.

Tomorrow is a half day of school for our three sons and then Christmas break is here! Is it just me or does December seem to go twice as fast as other months?! 

I hope you are enjoying the beauty of the season and that no matter what you are going through, that you experience the true joy of Christmas in your heart...

love and blessings,
~julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.