Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Christmas at the Shop...


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our space inside of M&M Antiques in Monroe, Washington. And speaking of Christmas, that's how it felt as I spread out and tagged some new inventory in our dining room the other day...


European antique dough bowls are in!


Vintage European grain sack pillows and a large, vintage-inspired laundry basket.


More European antique dough bowls, and vintage-inspired bread boards.


Vintage European olive baskets, potato crates and ice skates have also been stocked.


And back in the shop, it's snowing... ;)


So grab some snow shoes, or curl up by the fireplace (well, mantel at least)...


Thank you for stopping by!

Xo

16 comments:

  1. My favorite items are the red striped pillows in the last photo. Wish I lived close by, I'd be in your shop every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place looks great! It's such a homey style for decorating at Christmas. I want one of everything please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish i were closer Julie, what a beautiful well pulled together space you have.
    I’m looking forward to your home and Christmas cheer spread about.
    I’m working on mine this week.

    See you soon and all the beauty rustically you inspire.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dore! And I am looking forward to seeing your Christmas home too!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Julie,
    It looks so fun and festive. I love that wreath. Awesome!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you ship items from your shop? I love the dough bowls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meg - I have some items that I haven't yet taken into the shop that I can ship. I sent you an email. :)

      Delete
  6. Wow.... beautiful space !! Love the way you have it set up !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome blog. lovely setup.god bless you.
    www.sprycandles.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie, Your home is lovely and looks so comfortable. I would love to have a couple of the bread boards you have for your shop. Loved the way you displayed them on your mantle. Would it be possible to purchase them from you? Look forward to hearing from you. Jennie 4jmbs@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.