Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Salvaged Mirror...

I once sold an antique (or vintage, not sure of the circa date) bedroom set to a family who didn't need the mirror. Score! I've been wanting to hang it in our dining room for months. The problem? It is SUPER heavy… you know, how they used to make things - SOLID! I could see my husband start to tense up at the thought of getting it on the wall without it crashing to the wood floor below. Yesterday he did it! Hooray for hubby. And it only put a mild, momentary strain on our marriage. All is well now and I love the extra light the mirror brings into the room!

I'm wondering what the best thing is that you've salvaged or gotten for free? 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.