Monday, June 23, 2014

Charming, Easy and Inexpensive Patriotic Decorations...

Good morning and happy Monday!

The 4th of July is coming up and I wanted to add 
a few subtle patriotic decorations to our house.  


I found this great "Land that I love" free printable from the Handmade Home.


I purchased a few American flags from a second hand store for 50 cents each, took off the flags (which I may use to make this!) and replaced with blue and white ticking fabric. I simply cut the fabric into triangles, frayed the edges a bit and hot glued them to the flag sticks.




See you soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.