Monday, December 29, 2014

{A Sampling} 2014 DIY Projects


As 2014 wraps up, I just want to ThAnK YoU for being here! 

Blogging is new to me this year... I started blogging in April. And, as is often the case when we're starting something new, I wasn't always sure whether or not this blogging thing would "take" or if I could fit it into our busy family schedule.

You, reading along, have encouraged me to continue. It's been a blessing for me to get to know bits of your stories. I'm so appreciative for this creative outlet in my life. To share the joy of "nesting" with you is a gift to me.

Thank you, friends.


Here are a few of the projects I enjoyed working on 
this year, in the order they are shown above:

8 comments:

  1. Love all the projects you've done this year! I look forward to seeing what else you do in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so wonderfully creative! Lovely projects and best wishes for a beautiful and creative New Year! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the look back! So many fun and creative posts. Happy you joined the land of blog!! Happy New Year!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your New Year will be wonderful! Best wishes for all good things in 2015 to you and yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovely projects, Julie! I love them all, but your New Year's Mantel really caught my eye! So very creative! Thank you so much for sharing at Talented Tuesdays, I'm looking forward to following along with you in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a cake plate addict and when I saw the lace tiered ones I literally drooled all over my computer please tell me how you made them your entire home decorated for Christmas was magnificent.Can I invite myself over just to see in person? Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susie! On the right side of my blog, there is the DIY Vintage Tin Cake Centerpiece tutorial! I'd love to see a picture if you make one!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.