Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Look at Christmas Past...


I hope you are having a great day and that all our Seattle friends are staying warm... There was a big wind/rain storm that left many without power. The kids are home from school celebrating their first snow "no-power-at-school" day of the season! 

Today I thought I'd share a few pictures of Christmastime here last year. 
(And buy ourselves a little more time to get ready for Christmas this year! :)














I can't wait to really start decorating for Christmas this year! Have you started, or are you waiting until after Thanksgiving (for our American friends)?

Either way, it's coming isn't it?!

Xo

6 comments:

  1. I start the Friday after Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy this week leading up to Thanksgiving and soon you will be decking the halls! :)

      Delete
  2. Usually we do it right after Thanksgiving but this year my oldest son enrolled in the Navy and is leaving for basic training on December 9th, so we decorated a week ago and we can enjoy the Christmas spirit for these last few days we have with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, enjoy this time together... very neat of you to decorate early for him and enjoy the season together. Thank you for your sacrifice and please thank your son for his service to our country. Blessings to you all... ~julie

      Delete
  3. Oh yes Julie, I so remember your chicken laying box as your advent to days of Christmas....this was the most creative idea to date. I am looking forward to the snow filled yard, and the new holidays cheer you post.
    I am most certain you again will inspire a beautiful Farmhouse Christmas.

    Joyeux Noël

    Xx
    And a wonderful Giving of Thanks

    Xx
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your simple, cozy, and country style to decorate for Christmas. I will start after Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.