Tuesday, February 2, 2016

~ A Farmhouse February ~

Happy February!

This winter season that we're in, when more time is typically spent indoors, it's natural to start looking for new home decorating and improvement ideas. 

Have you been dreaming of room transformations, gardening or painting? 

I've found Instagram to be an encouraging, personal community with fresh inspiration. I'm blown away by the talent out there, which often motivates me to look at our home and the possibilities in new ways.

Today, I thought I'd share some of my recent Instagram pictures with you, beginning with the collage I shared at #mysundayroundup...


Our family room, which sees a lot of living...


The living room wingback that I like to change up with budget-friendly options like a feed sack, ticking, burlap, or a combination of linens...


The angel wings we hung from the old door for Christmas seem appropriate for Valentine's Day too. (They make me happy and may just stay here year-round.)


Our simple winter porch, just dreaming of spring flowers...



I'd love to have you join me at:



And in the spirit of Instagram...

#thankyou #lovemyreaders #happyfebruary :)

Xo

Sharing with:


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm in love with Instagram too but at the same time it makes me feel like I can't keep up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Sometimes it's inspirational, and other times is best not to look... :)

      Delete
  2. Oh you have beautiful taste for design! I love every dreamy photo! If you feel like linking up to one more party I host Making Broken Beautiful every Thursday thru Sunday. It is a furniture and home decor party and I'd be honored if you would come inspire! I hope you are having a great week so far!
    Smiles!
    Terry
    http://thecuratorscollection.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following!!! And your wingback chair makes me swoon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures look great! I don't have an instagram account so I can't officially "follow", but I do look at peoples instagrams account. There are lots of good ones out there. I just can't follow or comment. Maybe one day I will join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your living room is gorgeous!!! I am your newest follower on Instagram :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Yes, I can see leaving the angel wings up all year round, they look great in the space. Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.