Monday, June 11, 2018

A New Barn Light!

Some product was received in exchange for promotion. All opinions are my own.

I'm excited to share our new barn light with you! Barn lights are now popular to use in the interior or on the exterior of homes. However, this barn light is actually for our barn (though it would look great almost anywhere!). We selected the Hollywood Bowl light from Steel Lighting Co. because of its large size and unique look. Our barn is really well constructed and I'm so grateful for it. However, I've been wanting to add a little personality to the outside of it for awhile. The new light helps add character and is a great upgrade from the previous flood lights!


We had the light installed with day/night sensors. It feels like such a luxury especially when I forget to close the sheep in the barn at night and go running out in the dark. Now the barn is lit up well at night, and the light automatically turns off in the morning.


My friend Kelly gave me the weathered wood nesting boxes and gate, since she and her family are moving. I love that these things remind me of her. Everyone needs a Kelly in their life...


The fun vintage-inspired SEEDS sign was a gift from my sister. I had seen it at HomeGoods awhile ago, and told myself not to spend the money. She didn't know that, but gave it to me for Mother's Day!


The sheep seem to approve of the lighting and the setup (especially because there's a tiny bit of grain on the concrete and hay in the olive bucket - the things we do for a picture! ;).



Thank you for stopping by today! If you are in need (or in want) of beautiful farmhouse-style lighting, you'll want to check out Steel Lighting Co. Here's a little sample of what they offer (more styles and colors on their site):

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Xo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.