Saturday, November 1, 2014

Country Chic Chair Swag


On a recent trip to a fabric store, I picked up the Better Homes and Gardens "Holiday Crafts" magazine while I waited for the salesperson to check on an item for me.

I ended up buying the magazine after seeing pictures of a beautiful chair swag.

I made this chair swag last week from drop cloth... 


The only other supplies needed, beside the drop cloth, are: a glue gun, glue sticks, piece of sturdy cardboard (I cut mine from a box), a ribbon, and a few faux pearls (optional).


The swag also looks beautiful hanging from a mirror or mantel!


Here's the mag...


Thanks for stopping by! Can you believe it's already November?! 

What a wonderful season we are in - enjoying the beauty 
of fall, mixed with the anticipation of Christmas! 

I hope you are having a great day…

15 comments:

  1. It's lovely! I think it could easily be improvised into a gorgeous wreath too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look pretty turned into a wreath!! Will you try it? :)

      Delete
  2. Your swag is darling! I can definitely see it hanging over a mirror or from a mantel...or just about anywhere. It would definitely travel to fun places in my house.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie!!

    I just found your blog and I am seeing so many great projects! This little swag and the one in your previous post are so cute!! I don't sew so these would be fun to make!! Thank you! I will be visiting again!

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Stopping by from Thoughts From Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your chair swag.....it is so pretty. Your blog is really great.....I have been following you for quite some time.
    Warmest regards,
    Diane@babiesbridesandlavender

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! What a lovely idea! So glad I stopped by!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! It turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You wrote a remarkable post, and I am grateful to you. The information in this profile is relevant to the topic and has proven to be extremely popular. The CPS test is explained in this profile Click Counter. During the CPS test, your mouse clicks are measured over a period of time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.