Monday, January 19, 2015

Farmhouse Parties!


Hi Friends ~ I hope your week is off to a good start!

Over at our house, we are in birthday planning mode for our son Noah's ninth birthday. I love to hear his ideas and see that sparkle in his eyes! 

I started thinking about the parties we hosted our first year living here and wanted to share some of them with you...


My Mom's Jane Austen Party







It was fun seeing this party featured on the blog of Celebrate Magazine!















Thank you for sharing in these special memories with me. Are you getting ready for any celebrations this year? I would love to hear what you are planning!

Hope you have a wonderful day!



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful parties, and I could see them featured in the magazine mingle !
    Happy planning and can't wait to see the photos.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas here...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you throw some great parties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pictures! Everything looks perfect in pictures. Decoration is the highlight of the party, especially cake. I have never seen such beautiful cake. Right now I am shortlisting venues for private parties Los Angeles and hopefully will be done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blog , I like your farmhouse pictures ,can you give this farmhouse for rent ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.