Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day and 4th of July (Decorating Ideas)

Today, we remember those who have given their lives to defend the freedom we enjoy today. We think of their families and pray they will be comforted and blessed.

In honor of Memorial Day, I'm sharing how we've used flags to show our love for country at home in the past... These ideas work for both Memorial Day and Fourth of July (which is just around the corner!).


We hung a vintage flag from the barn...


My sister made us this rustic pallet flag that I shared here.


I made a shabby DIY flag for inside the house. The DIY is here.


I wrote about our garden and the flag on our side porch here. 


Later this week, I'll be sharing about something we're changing out inside our home that has involved a 2 1/2 year search! I think (hope) you'll like them like I do. 

Thank you for stopping by today!

Xo

2 comments:

  1. I love your many patriotic additions to your home for the holiday. Looking forward to seeing what you're doing next!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.