Monday, January 16, 2017

A Southern California Victorian Farmhouse Tour {My Soulful Home}

Sometimes when I'm writing a post, I get really excited because I know what I'm sharing is going to be GOOD, and I hope that you are going to love it as much as I do! 

Today is one of those days.

It has been my pleasure getting to know Kelly of My Soulful Home. She's one of those people that you realize (almost immediately) you're going to learn something from. Creative, and full of "can do" spirit, her joy of life and passion for design are contagious.

And now let's talk about this beautiful place she is blessed to call home...


Kelly and her sweet family moved into their 1886 wood clad Victorian Farmhouse just 14 months ago. It was love at first sight when she spotted this historic Pasadena, California home. 

And let's just say they haven't been putting their feet up for too long. They jumped in, and started breathing new life into this historic home that was in need of some serious TLC.


This is Kelly's stunning kitchen now but to fully appreciate it, you have to see the before pictures (and video). It's one of the most dramatic kitchen transformations I've ever seen!

Such a beautiful mix of bright white against those dark wood floors...



You can find Kelly on Instagram here.



Enjoy gardening? Find out about Kelly's gardening club here!


Now I'm pretty sure you'll want to see more of this Victorian charmer, 
so head on over to My Soulful Home and tell Kelly I sent you! ;)

Then join us each week as Kelly, Susan and I host Sundays at Home... 
A link party featuring home decor, DIY, gardening, and recipe inspiration!

Thank you so much for visiting today.

Xo

8 comments:

  1. Julie! Thank you so very much for featuring my home on your beautiful blog! I am touched & very flattered by all your kind words. In addition, I am so looking forward to sharing Sunday's with you at our link party! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome friend! And thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us. The transformation is amazing, though she was a beauty to begin with... great bones and history!

      Delete
  2. Love this home! Kelly did an awesome job on renovating this house to its former glory, and then some! I can't imagine the time and energy it took--a real labor of love. How did she find a hutch that was exactly the right size for that space?! The lighting in each room is spectacular -- I want to cook in her kitchen. The outside is beautiful, and the inside is gorgeous. So glad she saw the potential in this charming Victorian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! Glad you enjoyed the tour and hope you have a great week ahead...

      Delete
  3. What a lovely home, thoroughly enjoyed my tour of this this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed seeing Kelly's beautiful home tour. Thanks for letting us know!

      Delete
  4. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. california king mattress cover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening.
    gifts for him 2020
    gifts for mom ideas
    best new baby gifts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.