I hope you are doing well and enjoying this week before Easter. Our house has been humming with activity (thus a quieter than usual blog). With several school activities, baseball games, and getting ready for Easter, typing at the computer has turned into somewhat of a luxury. (I'm sure you can relate!)
(Aren't the eggs pictured below so calming and lovely? I thought so too. We made them last year, using all natural homemade egg dyes. So imagine my surprise when our boys voted on returning back to the store-bought capsule dyes this year! Apparently they prefer the saturated colors and bold designs the kits offer. So no, we won't be boiling beets and blueberries this year like little mad scientists. After all, this tradition is for the kids. Egg stickers, crayons and all. :)
And now onto the roundup...
1. Our Farmhouse Spring Porch
2. Five Easy Farmhouse-Style Spring Decorating Ideas
3. A Weathered Wheelbarrow and Edible Nests
4. Decorating with Whites, Woods and Greenery
5. Our Mudroom Bench (and a tip to make painting SO much easier!)
Thank you so much for stopping by today!