Saturday, August 12, 2017

Sundays at Home #171


Well, we've done it. Seattle has just broken the record for the most consecutive days without rain. The previous record was 51 days and was set back in 1951. If you live in a dry, sunny area like where I grew up, you might be thinking... 51 days? That's it? I admit I thought that too. But you guys, it's been w-a-r-m and have I mentioned we don't have air conditioning? Only about 30% of people in our area do. So it's been toasty, but nice. 

You won't hear me complaining about a lack of rain here in Seattle... :)


How about you? Are you still in the throws of summer, or has school (or what my kids are referring to as the "s" word ;) started back up where you live? We have a few more weeks left before school starts. I think we're in that place of both enjoying the freedom of summer and also starting to feel the need for a little bit of routine... 
(Don't tell them I said so!

Here's what we've been up to this past week...



Nesting table options http://mysoulfulhome.com



How To Quickly Spruce Up a Boring Dining Room Facebook




Thank you to everyone who shared their posts with us. Here are this week's features ~


Mary at Orphans with Makeup shared an Easy Build Decorative Ladder and Lavender post. Not only did she make this stunning ladder, but also the beautiful lavender heart wreath. I'm impressed!


I Should Be Mopping the Floors Author, Kristi, brought us this Miniature Apple Crisps recipe. (Doesn't it look amazing?) I like the "miniature" because I don't feel guilty. (Even though I don't know if having three "miniatures" can qualify as miniature anymore...) And I like the "apple crisps" because, well, who doesn't?


Randi from Fresh-Squeezed Life gives an encouraging DIY Plank Wall Tutorial for beginners. I love the added texture the plank wall gave her room! If you've ever wanted the look of shiplap in your home, this tutorial is for you...


Congratulations to our featured bloggers! 
We will be sharing your beautiful work on our Sundays at Home Pinterest board & on our FB pages and Instagram accounts throughout the week. Follow our board & pages to see.

So nice if you would follow us on Instagram 

Ready to show us what you have been up to? Well, then ~ Link up!!
A link back is to one of our blogs is appreciated. Link up your own work, no ads, or giveaways. Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Have fun & share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.